Tuesday 28 October 2014

Water Painting!

Water painting books are often found in pound shops, party bags or can be bought in bulk online (got my current stash from ebay).

It creates very little mess and needs very little prep/ equipment.


E always enjoys it, N isn't mad on any sort of painting but I did find it useful when E went through his 'don't like paint' phase. 

Surprisingly, E used a roller to great effect - I'm quite impressed and he got to use the roller he has been playing with for a few days!

It is also an easy activity to do while N is having a portly cuddle on my knee because of the chicken pox.



 

4 comments:

  1. I have a book of these lying around somewhere and keep meaning to dig it out. Haven't done one since I was a kid. Thanks for the reminder will give it a go these week with my little one. #ToddlerApprovedTuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'm glad it's reminded you... We hadn't done it in a while & I'm now really glad I remembered x

      Delete
  2. I remember these from when I was little (a very long time ago!!!) they are great, will now be on the lookout for them.

    What a fantastic idea to use a roller - T would be in his element with that :)

    Do hope that N recovers soon, the chicken pox is horrible :(

    Thanks so much for taking the time to do a post when you have so much to deal with at the moment.

    xxx

    #toddlerapprovedtuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh love this! Throwback to my childhood! I need some of these ,maybe for stocking fillers, Santa always brings stuff like this! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, and it's nice to be nice.