Friday 24 May 2013

Introduction to Two Mini Humans


When I was facing the prospect of caring for my two children under the age of 18 months, I was desperate for stuff to read to make myself feel researched or at least inspired to feel confident for the challenge ahead. There wasn't very much for this age range. 

My two boys are 15 1/2 months apart in age, which means that I got pregnant when Eboy was 7 months old. The colic and nightfeeds had finished and I was keen to get my second (and last!) pregnancy out of the way and parenting seemed oh so easy. 

These posts are scribbled while sitting in waiting areas, night feeding, in the bath and on the exercise bike. I hope that you find them useful in some way!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and it's nice to be nice.